28 September 2009

Air Force Ball.

Monday- Why do you always kick my ass?! 
[I think we have a mutual hatred for each other] 
You and I don't get along - but Tuesday, he is my savior! 
--Cannot wait for Monday to be over and for Tuesday to save the day!-- 
Okay, now that I got that out... 


Air Force Ball was this weekend. Last minute, Justin and I decided to go. So, some awesome people scrounged up some tickets for us! I was able to put together a cute outfit (if I do say so myself!), but failed to get a picture of the entire dress. Sorry to disappoint. Justin looked so handsome in his blues. But crowds, stuffy clothes, and small talk aren't his thing - so after about an hour, he was over it. What a trooper he is though! Especially when his wife loves to mingle and float around to everyone! He stuck it out to the end. Here are some pics from the ball & our delicious ramen noodles after. 






I would like to thank all the fantastic friends that I saw at the ball, it was a good night. I loved seeing everyone dressed up. Gorgeous and Handsome were the words of the night, and well deserved (seriously, ya'll were hot!).  I'm also going to give a shout out to someone I might have embarrassed. When I drink, nothing is off limits. Therefore, I'm sorry to bring up the endearing gesture of helping your wife dye her hair in the bathroom. It was supposed to remain a secret, but I could help but tell you how darn awesome I thought it was! Kuddos to you for being the sweetest guy of the night! 


So, all in all, we had a fantastic time. Will we go again next year? Probably not! But, I am happy we went. So Happy Birthday USAF! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you ended up having a good time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We did! :) It was fun getting all pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Ok so wait you helped dye someone's hair in the bathroom at the ball or was this before the ball???

    ReplyDelete