11 May 2010

Stress-Induced Baking

What happens when you have 2 papers due and don't know where to start? 

You whip up a batch of mom's-recipe chocolate chip cookies (a.k.a.the recipe on the toll-house package). 
[Mom must put extra love into them, because mine aren't nearly as good as I know hers are.]



I'm not a baker, but I sure do like taking out some stress while mixing the dough. 

And, the Hubby and friends benefit from this quirk, because good news is......
I share! 

Back to finish my last week of class & my last paper for this class. sigh.....

Maybe I'll bake some cupcakes this week. 

3 comments:

  1. I love to eat some of your cupcakes ;] Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stess-induced baking is the best!! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love baking therapy! Although, I don't always make it to the oven stage :)

    ReplyDelete