Have any of you felt like there are parts of you that are total opposites?
Like when I'm:
- I am riding a train through Tokyo (The biggest city in the world) while listening to country music.
- Crocheting a scarf while watching MTV or listening to some hip-hop.
- Adding a bow-adorned-headband to an outfit with zippers and leopard print shoes.
- Eating fruit as a snack while drinking down my latest weakness, RootBeer!
- Noticing that academic books take up as much space as my fashion magazines do.
- Loving my crazy wild-hair as much as I love how sleek it can be.
- Swearing while I'm listening to Mozart.
There are components of who I am that are so vastly different.
But I seem to make it work. Atleast I think I do...
I can't be the only one. I know I can't.