I've gone and done it again. I've skipped a day of blogging that turned into too long (I know ya'll have been there)! Yikes!
I've been a bad blogger and a bad blogging friend....
There hasn't been a spare moment to log on a read all of your blogs - let alone type up some posts!!!
(but here I am again...)
So here is some randomness to fill you in:
First - let me just say, I wish you all had the ability to smell my apartment right now. I just made a fabulous potato soup (with corn, beans, grean beans, and cheese) which is curing my case of the blues - due to the fantastic gloomy-sleet-snowy weather we have going on Japan today.
- Not all mozzarella cheese is good for pizza. Some will turn it into a hot-soggy-mess.
- Pants that have a tag that warns against "bleeding" will turn your skin blue.
- Apparently, "fancy clothes" is a dead giveaway for a New Yorker. If only this 8 year old could see my hometown. [Not.so.fancy.]
- Even when you think you are on top of everything, there will always be something else do to.
- BSB (Backstreet Boys) are still hot and currently touring in Japan.
- Functioning on limited zzz's makes my fuse much (MUCH) shorter! [Watch Out!]
Now for some Awards!!
Heather @ Riding the Roller Coaster passed along these awards. It was WAY sweet - Thank you!!!
1. Karie @ Wife of a Wounded Marine
2. Expat Girl @The Sand is Different Here
3. Kate @ The Adventrues of Katie and Josh
4. Jordan @ This Is My Now
5. Jessie @ What You Wish For
The next award is:
First of all:
Heather @ Riding the Roller Coaster gave it to me, so Thank you!!!!
Here are the 71. I never ever buy clothes full price!
not-so interesting things about me:
2. I like to experiment in the kitchen.
(1/2 the stuff I make is not from a recipe..)
((1/2 of that stuff actually tastes good...))
3. My favorite color is light blue.
4. I love fashion.
5. I ride my bike to work a.lot.
6. I have crazy-wild-lion-mane-quality hair that I tame every day.
7. I am married to my best friend. (he is the only person that knows everything about me
Promise to be a better blogger.
Also: a HUGE welcome a few new followers!