16 January 2010

If it's not one thing...

It's another!

My goodness - as soon as I get back on my feet and back to blogland - my internet fails me..

In all honesty, it is 100% my fault. I did something to try and fix [what was not broken, apparently] and by doing that I made it 500x worse than it was. The internet company is NOT pleased and royally ticked at me for doing, whatever it is that I did (& I still am not quite sure what that is). So, for the next few days we are without  internet! I feel very cut-off from the world, but I've taken this extra time to clean out the mess of a front-hall-closet! Woo Hoo!

How am I posting, you ask?

I am at the library - where I'm supposed to be working on my school work that I've fallen behind in because of the said internet trouble. But: I thought it was important for you to know that I am indeed alive and blogging (well atleast thinking about blogging)!

I thought (for a second) about how the universe might be telling me that I should get off the computer and actually DO something.... but then I dismissed that all together because there is NO WAY the universe would do this to me!

Hang in there while my 2010 (& internet company) works out the kinks!
 Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Having no internet is a real bummer. Hope it all gets worked out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there's no way the universe would send you a message like that. Don't think those kind of thoughts silly girl. Just think of how much more you'll appreciate the internet when it does get back up and running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, new follower. I love your blog and hope to read more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I didn't have internet for a few days I was so bored! Hope yours gets back on soon!

    ReplyDelete