12 January 2010

I'm here!

Are you!? 

I've been a little preoccupied with this thing called being sick. Ugh!
Thank goodness its over and done with.
The Hubby gets the MVP award! He went above and beyond his call of husband. For the past couple days my back muscles and abs are throbbing from all the heaving I did. I know gross.. The Hubby was there every step of the way. Bringing in food that I couldn't keep down. Making sure I kept drinking water, even if it would come up 10 minutes later. He even put me in the bath. I felt like a pathetic, weak, little child. I cannot thank him enough for loving me even on my worst days. It really says something about love when you can see someone at their absolute low (hovering over a toilet for what seems like the millionth time) & he still says 'I love you'. But, Sunday night I made a turn around and Monday morning I woke up refreshed and very un-sick!

So, I'm slowly putting our apartment back together. Washing all the sheets, towels, and clothes. Disinfecting our bedroom. Airing out the place. Catching up on the dishes. All those things seem to pile up when you are out of commission for a couple days.

And, getting back to a normal school schedule. I have a paper due today & I have so much left to finish!
YIKES! 

This morning, I woke up feeling groggy and still sore... But the apartment looks much better. I'm off to start this Tuesday morning with a bit of paper writing. Followed by a doctor's appointment. After which, I'm stopping by our friends house and tear up while the movers pack up all their stuff. (insert sad face)
I'm hoping to leave enough time for me to get my butt moving on turning this paper in on time. And finish the day off with my fabulous English class. 

I have not forgot about you all. In fact, I've been missing you! I will be catching up on all ya'll and I will be checking in more often!


And now for the award ceremony...
The recipient for the Most Valuable Player Award goes to:

[For taking on sickness one vomit at a time.]
[For your strong stomach as I heave over the toilet.]
[For your hustling to get to me when I needed you.]
[For the care you give as tears come to my eyes.]
[For rubbing my back countless times.]
&
[For loving me.]

7 comments:

  1. Does NOT sound fun. Not at all. But big props to that hubby of yours for hanging in there and taking such wonderful care of you!!

    I just saw my button above!! That excited me waaayyyyy more than it probably should have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sorry to hear you wont feeling well!!! Good luck on your paper!! I start my second semester of grad school in 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck!! I had something similar last year and was pretty sure I wasn't going to make it through the next day. I'm glad you are feeling better! Good luck with that paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better! I was just going through my blogroll today and was wondering where you'd been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you felt horrible. Glad you are feeling better and good luck with your paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, sweet! I love that award :) Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a bug like that in December and I ended up callin my mom at like 5 am. lol Im glad ur all better

    ReplyDelete