27 January 2010

More Celebrating!

Are you guys sick of my birthday posts yet?!
Promise I won't celebrate forever (pinky promise!)!
But I just want to share a couple more things:
You know you've got a real friend, when for your birthday she gives you this:

An already-full-frequent-coffee-addicts-card.
Woo Hoo!!
& she may or may not have decorated my door on my b-day with these lovelies:

And then leaves me this message on facebook:
"It's been a while since I've gotten to do something fun while humming the Mission Impossible theme song"
You know when it's a true friendship? When it comes down to a covert undercover mission.

Overall my Birthday ROCKED!
We had such a great time at the hotel.
[Who doesn't love ordering room service and being able to call them to come pick up the dishes?!]
Then my students had a small b-day party for me.
[Think of the sweetest, genuine, most kind-hearted person you know. 
Then multiply that by 100. (Even a 1,000). 
That sums up these fabulous men and women.]




It was very special to spend my birthday with my class.
And Who could pass up karaoke with them??
Not I!

(Fun Fact: I have a membership to this karaoke place with my very own legit members card!)
So...

I'm back to [non-b-day-normal] life tomorrow. 
Life is so much more fun when you are celebrating (but it is definitely not cheap!)
Now on to the mundane things like: 
cleaning, studying, and working...

But...

Good News!
2 days till the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha cute!! I'm glad you had a good birthday!!!! And that cake looks yummmmy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great birthday! The cake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! What great surprises. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big believer in celebrating birthdays for as long as you can. Party on girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had such a wonderful Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how sweet! Loves it!

    ReplyDelete