06 November 2009

A Better Man

Just when I can't find the words to say what I feel, this song shuffled on my iPod
James Morrison - "Better Man"
It pretty much sums up everything. 

There was a time
I had nothing to give
I needed shelter from the storm I was in

And when it all got too heavy
You carried my weight
And I want to hold you
And I want to say
 

That you are all that I need
For you, I give my soul to keep
You see me, love me
Just the way I am

For you I am a better man
I said you are the reason
For everything that I do
I'd be lost, so lost, without you

Under the stars
At the edge of the sea
There's no one around
No one but you and me

We'd talk for hours
As time drifts away
I could stay here forever
And hold you this way

 So if ya'll don't have James Morrison on your music players- you should
I'm just a teeny bit in love with his music. 
If you didn't know, I'm a lyric lover.
[[here is where I first posted about this obsession]]
Hope you enjoyed the pics! They are some of my favorites of the Hubby and I - the last pic (devilish) is the latest one, from Halloween.  
Whenever there is {sorrow -devestation - turmoil} in or around my life, I always take a step back and take stock on what I have around me. So much love 
So much to be thankful for
-K

3 comments:

  1. I listened to this song today after seeing your blog!! It's a wonderful song--Beautiful!!! Love the pics--miss youu! -Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures crack me up! Some of the faces you guys make are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph: Thanks!!! :) I picked out some of our favorite pictures.. I'm happy you like them!

    Jennifer: He cracks me up too! I love his silly faces - they make me smile. I think they make other people smile too - whattta jokster!

    ReplyDelete